- 1 veggie patty in a whole wheat pita pocket with sprouts and 1 Tbsp tahini
- ½ cup brown rice with ½ cup chickpeas, 1 cup spinach, and ¼ cup curry sauce
- 2 cups mixed greens topped with 3 oz grilled chicken breast, 8 halved cherry tomatoes, 1 Tbsp each olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and whole grain mustard
- Sandwich made with 2 slices whole grain bread, 2 Tbsp hummus, lettuce, sprouts, and sliced tomato
- ½ cup cold buckwheat noodles tossed with 1 tsp toasted sesame oil, sliced carrots, green onions, and ¼ package baked tofu
- Baked quesadilla made with 2 corn tortillas, ½ cup black beans, 2 Tbsp salsa, 1 oz part-skim mozzarella cheese, and 1 Tbsp avocado
- ½ cup quinoa, ½ cup lentils, 1 cup steamed kale, 1 minced garlic clove, tossed with 2 tsp olive oil
If you want to bulk up your portion size, pile on the fresh vegetables! Veggies have tons of great nutrients and not a lot of calories.